TCurrency is the go-to option for TripleClicks.com customers who don’t have or don't want to use credit cards or other traditional methods of payment like PayPal. More importantly, TCurrency is a savior for those who can’t use traditional internet payment methods—due to issues like prohibitions and payment restrictions in their own country. And for SFI affiliates, TCurrency is especially important because it facilitates more sales...and more commissions!
TCurrency can be used to buy anything at TripleClicks and you earn all the eligible CV and Rewardicals from your purchases EXACTLY the same as if you had paid by cash, check, credit card, PayPal, etc. And when customers make purchases using TCurrency, referring affiliates will earn the same commissions as with any other payment method.
And using TCurrency is very easy. To get started, you simply fund your member account from an approved TCurrency merchant. Here's how:
1. Visit the TCurrency directory at TripleClicks HERE.
2. Scroll down to an approved TCurrency merchant of your choice (ideally, you should choose a local provider, though this is not required). Select a TCurrency amount you want in the right column for your selected merchant.
3. Enter your contact information in the popup window (see image below). Click PURCHASE when you're done. NOTE: You'll see the total price for your TCurrency purchase, which will include the merchant's processing fee.
4. You’ll receive an e-mail (and/or a text message to your phone) with your order information, including the merchant's name and full contact information.
5. The TCurrency Merchant will contact you to arrange payment and complete your order. You'll pay the merchant using your local currency, barter, or any other payment method agreeable to both you and the merchant.
6. Once the payment is recorded, the merchant will have the amount you chose placed in your TripleClicks account which you can then spend on anything you want, whenever you want, just like cash. Simply choose TCurrency from the list of payment options when completing a purchase.
For more information about TCurrency, see this support page.