Sugru Moldable Glue is the world’s first multi-purpose, multi-surface moldable glue, specifically designed to bond permanently to almost anything—ceramics, metal, glass, wood, plaster, stone, brick, rubber, most plastics and fabrics and even flexible materials! Resistant to water and high temperatures, Sugru feels soft and pliable at first, letting you place it exactly where you need it, mold it by hand into any shape, and reposition it as needed. Within 12 to 24 hours, the glue putty hardens into a tough, shock-resistant silicone rubber (drying time depends on the glue's layer thickness).
More versatile than epoxy putty and super glue, Sugru Moldable Glue is waterproof, heat and cold resistant, removable, and electrically insulating up to 24v. It can hold up to 4.4 lb (2 kg) on glass, ceramics, wood, metal, plaster, most plastics and fabrics. Use it indoors or outdoors for a variety applications, including:
* Mounting household fixtures without drilling
* Re-attaching, replacing or rebuilding broken parts
* As a sealant and to patch cracks
* Fixing and reinforcing cords and cables (up to 24 volts)
* Patching for shoes and clothes
* As custom grips for equipment and tools
* For arts and crafts projects
Each pack comes with 8 single-use packs of Sugru Original Formula in black & white.